MP PPT 2017 Application Form will be announced soon. MPPEB (Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board), MP Govt. conducts MP PPT (Madhya Pradesh Pre Polytechnic Test). MP PPT 2017 application form most tentatively will be available from 2nd week of April 2017. After qualifying this test, eligible candidates will get admission to numerous polytechnic programs at colleges of Madhya Pradesh. The interested candidates can apply for MP PPT 2017 before last date.
The application forms will be available online from 2nd week of April until 2nd week of May 2017. The interested candidates can apply for MP PPT 2017 from the official website. The candidates have to fill all the required details in the application form.
To complete the application process, they have to pay Rs. 400/- as application fee (Rs. 200/- for reserved categories) either through debit/credit card or net banking. There will be Rs. 70/- to be paid as online application charges. The candidates have to submit the forms after entering all the details. They are advised to save the application number and take down the printout of the same for further reference.
MP PPT 2017 Notification
- MP PPT 2017 Exam Date has declared, Examination will be held on 10th and 11th June 2017.
- MP PPT 2017 Application process will be started soon, after the release of official notice candidates can apply for the examination.
Online Application Form Release date–Second week of April 2017
Online Application Form End date–Second week of May 2017
Online Correction Period–Third week of May 2017
Admit Card Released–First week of June 2017
Exam Date–10th and 11th June 2017
Result Declaration–Second week of July 2017
Admission starts–Third week of July 2017
MP PPT 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- The interested candidates must be and Indian national belonging to MP state.
- The candidates must have qualified 10th standard examination from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics scoring minimum 35% marks.
- 30% weight of 10th standard marks & 70% of PPT examination taken together will be considered for admission in various courses of polytechnic in MP state.
- The candidates must have a domicile certificate of Madhya Pradesh.
- In the calculation of minimum marks required in the qualifying examination, grace marks will not be considered.
- On the basis of formula given in the mark sheet, the candidates whose 10th mark sheet is based on grading system are converted into number system.
- Aadhaar Card would be mandatory for filling the form.
MP PPT 2017 Application Form Fee
- The fees can be submitted online through credit card/debit card/net banking.
- The application fee of Rs 200/- will be charged from the candidates of reserved category.
- The application fee of Rs 400/- will be charged from the unreserved category candidates.
- The candidates can also remit the application fee through kiosk portal of the board.
MP PPT 2017 Exam Pattern
- There will be only one paper for MP PPT 2017.
- The question paper will be available in Hindi and English both.
- The duration of the examination will be 3 hours. There will be total 150 questions.
- There is no penalty for wrong answers.
- The candidates will have to mark their answers in OMR sheet using black ball point pen.
MP PPT 2017 Admit Card
- From the first week of June 2017 candidates can download the admit card.
- The admit card will not be sent through offline mode.
- The admit card will be available through online mode.
- The admit card bears Name of the candidate, exam schedule, fathers name, venue of the exam center, category, etc.
MP PPT 2017 Result
- On the official website of the examination conducting authority, the result will be announced in the second week of July 2017.
- For downloading the result, the candidates are required to provide the details of roll number and date of birth.
MP PPT 2017 Counselling
- On the basis of candidate’s score secured in the entrance exam, the merit list will be prepared.
- On the basis of merit list, the admission to the diploma seats in the colleges of Madhya Pradesh will be provided.
- The counseling will be organized for the qualified candidates.
- The counseling will take place the procedure of admission.
- In the month of July, it will be conducted offline.
- Admission to 95% seats will be given to the candidates belonging from MP State.
- Admissions to 5% seats are reserved for NRI candidates.
MP PPT 2017 Application Form Syllabus for Physics
- Magnetic Effects of Electric Current
- Human Eye
- Solar System
- Domestic Electric Circuit
- The Earth
- The Universe
MP PPT 2017 Application Form Syllabus for Chemistry
- Classification of Matter
- Physical and Chemical Change
- Human Dependence on Natural Resources
- Difference Types of Substances and their Nature
- Electro-Chemical Cell
- Chemical Bond
- Mineral Cycle
- Types of Fuel
- Necessity of Balanced Diet
- Ecological Balance
MP PPT 2017 Application Form Syllabus for Mathematics
- The online application form will be released in the Second week of April 2017.
- Correction facility will also be provided.
- You will be able to make correction your application form third week of May 2017.
- Candidates can apply through online mode only.
- You can pay the application fee using Net Banking/Credit card/Debit card or Kiosk portal of the board.
- The only online mode is available to pay the application fee.
- 95% seats are reserved for Madhya Pradesh candidates and 5% for NRI candidates.
- You can check the MP PPT syllabus from the above-given section.
Note- Given schedule is tentative, final dates will be updated after release of official notice for MP PPT 2017. The candidates are advised to visit the official website of MP PPT for more queries.